Geopolitical organizations similar to or like European Union
Political and economic union of member states that are located primarily in Europe. Wikipedia
Single market comprising the 27 member states of the European Union as well as – with certain exceptions – Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the Agreement on the European Economic Area, and Switzerland through bilateral treaties. The single market seeks to guarantee the free movement of goods, capital, services, and labour, known collectively as the "four freedoms". Wikipedia
Regional trade organization and free trade area consisting of four European states: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland. The organization operates in parallel with the European Union (EU), and all four member states participate in the European Single Market and are part of the Schengen Area. Wikipedia
Politico-economic union and formal international intergovernmental cooperation of three neighbouring states in western Europe: Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg. Portmanteau formed from joining the first few letters of each country's name—Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg—and was first used to name the customs agreement that initiated the union . Wikipedia
Cultural and political alliance of four countries of Central Europe , all of which are members of the EU and of NATO, to advance co-operation in military, cultural, economic and energy matters with one another and to further their integration to the EU. The Group traces its origins to the summit meetings of leaders from Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland held in the Hungarian castle town of Visegrád on 15 February 1991. Wikipedia
Customs union which consists of all the member states of the European Union (EU), Monaco, and the British Overseas Territory of Akrotiri and Dhekelia. Some detached territories of EU members do not participate in the customs union, usually as a result of their geographic separation. Wikipedia
Sentences forEuropean Union
- Americans on average have more than twice as much living space per dwelling and per person as EU residents.
- France is also the most visited destination in the world, as well the European Union's leading agricultural power.
- Metropolitan France covers 551500 km2, the largest among European Union members.
- It was a member of the European Union (EU) and its predecessor, the European Economic Community (EEC), from 1 January 1973 until withdrawing on 31 January 2020.
- In 1957, Italy was a founding member of the European Economic Community (EEC), which became the European Union (EU) in 1993.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: European Union