Song contests similar to or like Eurovision Song Contest 2013
The 58th edition of the annual Eurovision Song Contest. Wikipedia
International song competition organised annually by the European Broadcasting Union and featuring participants representing primarily European countries. Original song to be performed on live television and radio, transmitted to national broadcasters via the EBU's Eurovision and Euroradio networks, with competing countries then casting votes for the other countries' songs to determine a winner. Wikipedia
Sentences forEurovision Song Contest 2013
- After hearing the third track "Believe in Me", they asked Tyler to represent the United Kingdom with the song at the Eurovision Song Contest 2013.
- As in the 2013 contest, the winner was announced as soon as it was mathematically impossible to catch up.
- Denmark has participated in the Eurovision Song Contest since 1957 and has won the contest three times, in 1963, 2000 and 2013.
- Carola attended in the final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö and performed in a humorous interval act about Swedish culture.
- At the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö, she sang as the opening act in the first semi-final and as the interval act in the grand final.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Eurovision Song Contest 2013