Song contests similar to or like Eurovision Song Contest 2017
The 62nd edition of the annual Eurovision Song Contest. Wikipedia
First held in 1956, originally conceived through a desire to unite European countries through cross-border television broadcasts following World War II, and in doing so to test the capabilities of international broadcast technology. International song competition, from an idea developed by Sergio Pugliese and Marcel Bezençon and originally based on the Italian Sanremo Music Festival. Wikipedia
Sentences forEurovision Song Contest 2017
- Since the IPBC's launch date was scheduled for 30 April 2017, the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 was scheduled for broadcast on IPBC's Kan 11.
- confirmed their return after their absence the previous edition, while 's participation was provisionally blocked by the EBU due to unpaid debts by its national broadcaster.
- The final program shown by the IBA TV Channel 1 was the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 where Israel was a finalist.
- In March–May 2017, a ₴24.84M ($915.9K) refurbishment of "Livoberezhna" station was made to the second Eurovision session in Kyiv.
- After the successful return in 2016, Croatian national broadcaster HRT confirmed on 17 September 2016 that they would also participate in 2017.
- Following Salvador Sobral's win in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, RTP took on hosting duties for the 2018 contest.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Eurovision Song Contest 2017