Settlements similar to or like Evansville, Indiana
City in, and the county seat of, Vanderburgh County, Indiana. Wikipedia
Sentences forEvansville, Indiana
- A portion of southeastern Illinois is part of the extended Evansville, Indiana, Metro Area, locally referred to as the Tri-State with Indiana and Kentucky.
- In Evansville, three public and several private port facilities receive year-round service from five major barge lines operating on the Ohio River.
- In South Bend, Indiana, the Morris Civic Auditorium refused booking, and in Evansville, Indiana, the production was picketed by several church groups.
- In 2010, participated in a cruise from Evansville, Indiana to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for the Amphibious Reunion in Pittsburgh from September 1–7.
- The project was divided into six sections, with the first five sections (linking Evansville to Martinsville) now complete.
- Three other cities in Indiana have a population greater than 100,000: Fort Wayne (253,617), Evansville (117,429) and South Bend (101,168).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Evansville, Indiana