People similar to or like Eve Arden
American film, radio, stage, television actress, and comedian. Wikipedia
American actress whose 41-year career included work in radio, stage, film, and television. Best known for her role as Endora on the television series Bewitched, but she also had notable roles in films, including Citizen Kane, The Magnificent Ambersons, Dark Passage, All That Heaven Allows, Show Boat, and Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte. Wikipedia
Sentences forEve Arden
- While Eve Arden was the first winner in the female acting category, Loretta Young was the first actress to win for a lead performance in a drama series.
- The couple were married for life except for a separation in 1947 and 1948, when Kaye was involved with Eve Arden.
- Chandler received more attention playing Eve Arden's love interest on radio in Our Miss Brooks, which debuted in July 1948 and became a massive hit.
- Channing moved to Broadway for Let's Face It!, in which she was an understudy for Eve Arden, who was 13 years older than Channing.
- Eve Arden, who was nominated as Best Supporting Actress for the film, said "Curtiz was one of the few directors who knew what he wanted and was able to express himself exactly, even in his amusing Hungarian accent."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Eve Arden