Rail lines similar to or like Evergreen Extension
10.9 km long extension of the Millennium Line of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain rapid transit system. Wikipedia
Sentences forEvergreen Extension
- When the Evergreen Extension opened in late 2016, eastbound trains crossed the westbound tracks to access the new northernmost platform (Platform 3) at Lougheed Town Centre station.
- With the opening of the Evergreen Extension on December 2, 2016, SkyTrain became the longest rapid transit system in Canada and the longest fully automated driverless system in the world.
- After a reconfiguration on October 22, 2016, in preparation for the opening of the Evergreen Extension, the Millennium Line ran between VCC–Clark station in the west to Lougheed Town Centre station in the east.
- Construction on the Millennium Line's Evergreen Extension, from Lougheed Town Centre in Burnaby to Lafarge Lake–Douglas in Coquitlam, was completed in 2016 and it was opened for revenue service on December 2, 2016.
- Vancouver continues to be the largest operator of the ICTS system, with nearly 50 km of operational Innovia Metro trackage on two of its SkyTrain lines since the Evergreen Extension began service in 2016.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Evergreen Extension