Venues similar to or like Ewood Park
Football stadium in the English town of Blackburn, Lancashire, and is the home of Blackburn Rovers Football Club — one of the founding members of the Football League and Premier League. Wikipedia
Professional football club, based in Blackburn, Lancashire, England, which competes in the Championship, the second tier of the English football league system. Established in 1875, becoming a founding member of The Football League in 1888 and the Premier League in 1992. Wikipedia
Sentences forEwood Park
- On 7 May 2012, they simultaneously secured their Premier League status and relegated Blackburn Rovers with a 1–0 victory at Ewood Park.
- Manchester United's hopes of a unique fourth successive top division title are dealt a major blow when mid-table Blackburn Rovers hold them to a goalless draw at Ewood Park.
- Nottingham Forest are bottom of the table after a 4–1 defeat to Blackburn at Ewood Park.
- In the Premier League, Blackburn Rovers' unbeaten start comes to an end when Everton beat them 3–2 at Ewood Park, with Tony Cottee scoring twice.
- In 1890, Rovers moved to Ewood Park.
- 5 December 1998 – Blackburn beat Charlton 1–0 in their first game under Brian Kidd at Ewood Park.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ewood Park