Albums similar to or like Excuse My French (album)
Debut studio album by Moroccan-American rapper French Montana. Wikipedia
This article lists the events, album releases, and album release dates in hip hop music for the year 2017. Declared the highest grossing hip-hop concert tour in history with a gross of $84,300,000 from a total of 54 different shows. The previous record holder was Jay-Z and Kanye West's Watch the Throne Tour, which made a total of $75,000,000 from 63 live shows. Wikipedia
American hip hop recording artist, consists of seven studio albums , two compilation albums, two extended plays (EPs), 17 mixtapes and 27 singles (including 10 as a featured artist). Perhaps best known for being a member of East Coast hip hop group The Diplomats , with whom he recorded several mixtapes with before releasing their debut album Diplomatic Immunity, in 2003. Wikipedia
American actor, rapper and record producer Sean Combs, known professionally under the pseudonyms Puffy, Puff Daddy, P. Diddy or Diddy, has released six studio albums, one remix album and seventy-two singles – including thirty-three as a lead artist and thirty-nine as a featured artist. Sean Combs at AllMusic Wikipedia
The discography of American rapper Fat Joe consists of ten studio albums, two collaborative albums, three mixtapes and twenty-two singles, as well as other artists' singles in which Fat Joe did a guest performance. American rapper known for his solo work and membership in the rap groups D.I.T.C. and Terror Squad. Wikipedia
This article summarizes the events, album releases, and album release dates in hip hop music for the year 2015. On January 5, TMZ reported Chicago-based rap group Hotstylz, were suing Detroit-based rapper Eminem and Shady Records, for the amount of $8 million, for using a 25-second sample of their 2008 single "Lookin' Boy", on his 2013 hit single "Rap God", without crediting them or having their permission. Wikipedia
Sentences forExcuse My French (album)
- He was also featured on Montana's debut studio album, Excuse My French on the deluxe edition track "Throw It in the Bag".
- The tigers, named Ike and Tina, were prominently featured in French's music video for "The Gifted" featuring friend and singer The Weeknd, released later that year.
- He has promised a project with French Montana to be released after Montana's album Excuse My French (2013).
- He released his debut studio album Excuse My French on May 21, 2013.
- The song was also included as a bonus track on the upcoming Excuse My French album.
- It was announced that his debut album Excuse My French would be released in Fall 2012 through Interscope Records.
- Mase is served as an A&R representative on Montana's forthcoming Bad Boy debut, Excuse My French, as well as appearing on the remix of Montana's "Everything's a Go".
- It was released on February 14, 2013, as the second single from his debut studio album Excuse My French (2013).
- According to Montana, Mase is serving as an A&R representative on Montana's forthcoming Bad Boy debut, "Excuse My French," as well as appearing on the remix of Montana's "Everything's a Go."
- The rapper had recently released his debut album Excuse My French earlier that year.
- The mixtape has a selection of songs, which were meant for his debut album, titled Excuse My French.
- Following the release of his debut album Excuse My French earlier in the year, on November 9, French Montana revealed an early cover art teasing the release of "Mac & Cheese 4" but had not specified whether it would be an album or a mixtape.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Excuse My French (album)