Government agencies similar to or like Executive Office of the President of the United States
The Executive Office of the President (EOP) comprises the offices and agencies that support the work of the president at the center of the executive branch of the United States federal government. Wikipedia
Body consisting of the vice president of the United States and the heads of federal executive departments of the executive branch of the federal government of the United States which is regarded as the principal advisory body to the president of the United States. Not formally a member of the Cabinet. Wikipedia
Members of the Cabinet of the United States in the Biden administration will assume office after the inauguration of President Joe Biden on January 20, 2021, and after confirmation by the United States Senate. In addition to the 15 heads of executive departments, there will be nine Cabinet-level officials, with three positions being elevated to Cabinet-level, and one position being dropped. Wikipedia
The core White House staff appointments, and most Executive Office of the President officials generally, are not required to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate, with a handful of exceptions (e.g., the director of the Office of Management and Budget, the chair and members of the Council of Economic Advisers, and the United States trade representative). There are about 4,000 positions in the Executive Office of the President. Wikipedia
Sentences forExecutive Office of the President of the United States
- The president may designate heads of other agencies and non-Senate-confirmed members of the Executive Office of the President as Cabinet-level members of the Cabinet.
- Members of the White House staff at the rank of special assistant, deputy assistant, assistant to the president, and Counselor to the President are accorded the title.
- RCA would have established a Council on Environmental Quality in the Executive Office of the President, declared a national environmental policy, and required the preparation of an annual environmental report.
- He also won passage of the Reorganization Act of 1939 and subsequently created the Executive Office of the President, making it "the nerve center of the federal administrative system."
- Following Bieber's arrest on the DUI charge, more than 270,000 people petitioned the White House seeking to have him deported from the United States.
- To manage the growing federal bureaucracy, presidents have gradually surrounded themselves with many layers of staff, who were eventually organized into the Executive Office of the President of the United States.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Executive Office of the President of the United States