Topics similar to or like Executive director
Member of a board of directors for an organisation, but the meaning of the term varies between countries. Wikipedia
Member of the board of directors of a company or organisation, but not a member of the executive management team. They are not employees of the company or affiliated with it in any other way and are differentiated from executive directors, who are members of the board who also serve, or previously served, as executive managers of the company (most often as corporate officers). Wikipedia
Gender representation on corporate boards of directors refers to the proportion of men and women who occupy board member positions. To measure gender diversity on corporate boards, studies often use the percentage of women holding corporate board seats and the percentage of companies with at least one woman on their board. Wikipedia
Sentences forExecutive director
- Following the takeover of the club in 2018, new Executive director Charlie Methven confirmed that concerts would return in the summer of 2019.
- It was announced on the NWA's website on Monday, October 10, 2005, that NWA legal counsel Bob Trobich would become its new Executive Director.
- The ADF's general operations are decided by a Board of Directors, six of which are appointed by the non-African member states and six designated by the AfDB from among the bank's regional Executive Directors.
- The Commissioners govern the Port, lead all inter-governmental functions, and oversee the Executive Director.
- Choi subsequently recorded several demos with Kwon and sent them to Yang Hyun-suk, CEO of YG Entertainment, who later asked he to audition.
- SAS therefore dispatched a team of executives headed by Jan Carlzon to the UK to work out details of a joint bid.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Executive director