Topics similar to or like Exhibition game
Sporting event whose prize money and impact on the player's or the team's rankings is either zero or otherwise greatly reduced. Wikipedia
Sentences forExhibition game
- Modern day professional wrestling, although advertised as contests, are actually exhibitions with winners generally pre-determined to increase entertainment value.
- The two clubs have previously organised a pre-season friendly match in Düsseldorf in 2015, which was the first match to be played between the two teams.
- Liverpool played their first match on 1 September 1892, a pre-season friendly match against Rotherham Town, which they won 7–1.
- As more and more clubs became professional the ad-hoc fixture list of FA Cup, inter-county, and ordinary matches was seen by many as an unreliable stream of revenue, and ways were considered of ensuring a consistent income.
- However, an estimated crowd of over 100,000 attended a friendly match against Soviet team Dynamo Moscow on 13 November 1945.
- The rivalry between Benfica and FC Porto, which started with a friendly match on 28 April 1912, comes about as Lisbon and Porto are the largest Portuguese cities, respectively.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Exhibition game