Topics similar to or like Extended play
EP, or mini-album, is a musical recording that contains more tracks than a single but is usually unqualified as an album or LP. Wikipedia
Irish pop vocal group Westlife has released twelve studio albums, two extended plays, sixteen video albums, one live album, three karaoke albums, three box sets, forty-one singles, twenty-one promotional singles, nine compilation albums and fifty-four music videos. Made up of singers Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan, Mark Feehily, Shane Filan, and Brian McFadden . Wikipedia
American singer Katy Perry has released six studio albums, one live album, six extended plays (EP), 34 singles (including four as featured artist), and eight promotional singles. Perry has been certified for 105 million digital singles and 11 million albums in the United States. Wikipedia
American singer Lady Gaga has released six studio albums, one film soundtrack, two remix albums, two video albums, two box sets, four EPs, thirty-five singles (including four as a featured artist), and thirteen promotional singles. Subsequently certified triple Platinum, while topping the charts in Austria, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
Sentences forExtended play
- Extended play (EP) releases were listed by Billboard on the Hot 100 and in pre-Hot 100 charts (Top 100) until the mid-to-late 1960s.
- On December 25, 2020, exactly one year after the release of Jesus is Born, West's Sunday Service released a new EP entitled Emmanuel.
- Coinciding with its transmission, a five-track EP of songs from the play, recorded earlier in Berlin, was released as David Bowie in Bertolt Brecht's Baal.
- Originally thought to be an EP, Carter released his tenth album, I Am Not a Human Being, on his 28th birthday, September 27, 2010.
- In March 1960, Record Retailer began compiling an EP (album) chart and had a Top 50 singles chart.
- Those new songs were also released as a standalone EP on November 18, 2009.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Extended play