Video game series similar to or like FIFA (video game series)
Series of association football video games or football simulator, released annually by Electronic Arts under the EA Sports label. Wikipedia
Series of golf video games developed and published by Electronic Arts and later their EA Sports sub-label since 1990, the series primarily features courses featured on the U.S. PGA Tour, and other notable courses . In 1998, EA began publishing their golf games with the endorsement of Tiger Woods. Wikipedia
Series of professional ice hockey simulation video games developed by EA Canada and published yearly by Electronic Arts under the EA Sports brand. Developed under license from the National Hockey League , which enables the use of the league's team names, stadiums and colors in the game, and the National Hockey League Players' Association (NHLPA), which enables the use of the League's player names and likenesses. Wikipedia
The Star Wars franchise has spawned over one hundred computer, video, and board games, dating back to some of the earliest home consoles. Some are based directly on movie material, while others rely heavily on the non-canonical Star Wars expanded universe (rebranded as Star Wars Legends and dropped from the canon in 2014). Wikipedia
Football video game series which was highly popular in the early 1990s and which still retains a cult following. Developed by Sensible Software and first released for Amiga and Atari ST computers in 1992 as well as for the PC, it featured a zoomed-out bird's-eye view (most games until then such as Kick Off and Matchday used a closer top-down or side view), editable national, club and custom teams and gameplay utilising a relatively simple and user-friendly control scheme. Wikipedia
There have been more than a dozen video game adaptations of Parker Brothers and Hasbro's board game Monopoly. Many unlicensed, non-commercial computer games based on Monopoly were distributed on bulletin board systems, public domain software disks and academic computer systems, and appeared as early as the late 1970s. Wikipedia
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video games have been produced since 1989, largely by Japanese video game manufacturer Konami. The older TMNT games are mostly based on the 1987 TV series, with elements borrowed from the movies, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures, action figures and the Mirage comics and role-playing books; the newer TMNT games are based on the 2003 TV series, the 2007 film, the 2012 TV series, 2014 film and IDW comics. Wikipedia
Series of hack and slash action video games created by Omega Force and Koei. Spin-off of Koei's turn-based strategy Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, based loosely around the Chinese historical text Records of the Three Kingdoms, from which it derives its name in Japanese. Wikipedia
Sentences forFIFA (video game series)
- It was announced on 6 August 2014, that Villa Park would appear in the FIFA video game from FIFA 15 onwards, with all other Premier League stadiums also fully licensed from this game onwards.
- Due to that, it was suggested that the IOC would approve more of esports centered around games that simulate real sports, such as the NBA 2K or FIFA series.
- Real Madrid has appeared in many football-based video games, namely in the FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer series.
- Ronaldo was featured as the cover athlete of EA Sports' FIFA video game FIFA 18 and was heavily involved in the game's promotion.
- Major League Soccer is a playable league in both the FIFA and the Football Manager series.
- Examples of cross-platform video games include: Miner 2049er, Tomb Raider: Legend, FIFA (video game series), NHL Series and Minecraft.
- Beckham featured in EA Sports' FIFA video game series; he was on the cover for the International edition of FIFA 98.
- Also in 2018, Zimmer remixed the UEFA Champions League Anthem with rapper Vince Staples for EA Sports' FIFA video game FIFA 19, with it also featuring in the game's reveal trailer.
- In June 2001, "19–2000" a remix of the song was used as the title theme for EA Sports FIFA video game FIFA Football 2002.
- He subsequently signed with rival company EA Sports to become the face of their series FIFA and has since appeared on four consecutive covers from FIFA 13 to FIFA 16.
- The stadium has regularly featured on the popular football game series FIFA (video game series) and appears to be included on the global front cover of FIFA 13 with Lionel Messi in the foreground.
- EA's franchises include the Madden NFL series, the NHL series, the FIFA series, and the NBA Live series.
- Similarly, EA Sports and Major League Soccer (MLS) established the eMLS in 2018, a league using EA's FIFA series.
- Ibrahimović features in EA Sports' FIFA video game series, and was the fourth highest rated player in FIFA 15.
- In 2018, Cruyff was added as an icon to the Ultimate Team in EA Sports' FIFA video game FIFA 19, receiving a 94 rating.
- Zidane features as the cover star of the Ultimate Edition of the FIFA video game FIFA 20.
- Lampard features in EA Sports' FIFA video game series; he was on the cover for the International edition of FIFA 10, alongside Wayne Rooney and Theo Walcott.
- He appeared on six consecutive UK-version covers of Electronic Arts' FIFA video game series from FIFA 06 to FIFA 12.
- Ronaldinho has featured in EA Sports' FIFA video game series, appearing on the cover of FIFA Football 2004, FIFA 06, FIFA 07, FIFA 08 and FIFA 09.
- Best features in EA Sports' FIFA video game series; he was included as an icon in the FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Legends.
- Neymar also features in EA Sports' FIFA video game series: the trailer for FIFA 18 showed him in his PSG home jersey.
- Henry featured on the front cover of the editions of EA Sports' FIFA video game series from FIFA 2001 to FIFA 2005.
- Shearer features in EA Sports' FIFA video game series; he was included in the FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Legends.
- The U.S. is home to major game development companies such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty, World of Warcraft), Electronic Arts (FIFA, Battlefield, Mass Effect), and Take-Two Interactive (Civilization, NBA 2K series, Grand Theft Auto).
- Formerly a marketing gimmick of Electronic Arts, in which they tried to imitate real-life sports networks by calling themselves the "EA Sports Network" (EASN) with pictures or endorsements with real commentators such as John Madden, it soon grew up to become a sub-label on its own, releasing game series such as FIFA, NHL, NBA Live and Madden NFL.
- In 2018, Gerrard was added as an icon to the Ultimate Team in EA Sports’ FIFA video game FIFA 19.
- Currently, EA develops and publishes games of established franchises, including Battlefield, Need for Speed, The Sims, Medal of Honor, Command & Conquer, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Army of Two, Titanfall, and Star Wars, as well as the EA Sports titles FIFA, Madden NFL, NBA Live, NHL, and EA Sports UFC.
- First introduced in 1991 as the Electronic Arts Sports Network, before being renamed due to a trademark dispute with ESPN, EA Sports publishes all the sports games from EA, including FIFA Football, Madden NFL, Fight Night, NBA Live, NCAA Football, Cricket, NCAA March Madness, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, NHL Hockey, NASCAR and Rugby.
- In 2017 Ronaldo was added as an icon to the Ultimate Team in EA Sports’ FIFA video game FIFA 18, receiving a 95 rating along with Brazilian compatriot Pelé, Argentine playmaker Diego Maradona, former Russian goalkeeper Lev Yashin and former French star Thierry Henry.
- The band's music has appeared in the FIFA video games four times: "Weight of Living, Pt. II" is featured in FIFA 13, "Hangin'" is featured in FIFA 16, "Send Them Off!" is featured in FIFA 17 and "The Waves" is featured in FIFA 20.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: FIFA (video game series)