Television channels similar to or like FX (TV channel)
American pay television channel owned by FX Networks, LLC, a subsidiary of the Disney General Entertainment unit of The Walt Disney Company. Wikipedia
American multinational basic cable channel owned by the ABC Family Worldwide subsidiary of Walt Disney Television, a subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company. Freeform primarily broadcasts programming geared toward teenagers and young adults – with some skewing toward young women – in the 14–34 age range, a target demographic designated by the channel as "becomers", a group termed by network representatives to refer to what are normally identified as "millennials". Wikipedia
American pay television network owned by the Disney General Entertainment Content unit of The Walt Disney Company through Disney Branded Television. Aimed mainly at children 2–7 years old, its programming consists of original first-run television series, theatrically-released and home media-exclusive movies and select other third-party programming. Wikipedia
American pay television channel that serves as the flagship property of owner Disney Branded Television, a unit of the Disney General Entertainment Content division of The Walt Disney Company. Disney Channel's programming consists of original first-run television series, theatrically released and original made-for-TV movies and select other third-party programming. Wikipedia
Sentences forFX (TV channel)
- On October 21, 2014, a digital service courtesy of the FXNOW app, called Simpsons World, launched.
- Spike and the UFC continued to create and air new seasons until the show moved to FX in 2012.
- As part of its purchase of Fox Family, in addition to that game, Disney acquired the MLB cable television rights that were also held by Fox Family's then-sister channel FX.
- Large portions of Fox's coverage aired on sister network FX, with a few marquee events on the network itself.
- In May 2019, The New York Times announced that it would present a television news program based on news from its individual reporters stationed around the world and that it would premiere on FX and Hulu.
- A documentary that chronicles the conservatorship, Framing Britney Spears, premiered on FX in February 2021.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: FX (TV channel)