Topics similar to or like Face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic
During the COVID-19 pandemic, face masks, such as surgical masks and cloth masks, have been employed as a public and personal health control measure against the spread of SARS-CoV-2. Wikipedia
Mask made of common textiles, usually cotton, worn over the mouth and nose. Impossible, cloth face masks are recommended by public health agencies for disease "source control" in epidemic situations to protect others from virus laden droplets in infected mask wearers' breath, coughs, and sneezes. Wikipedia
Part of the worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The pandemic has had a smaller impact in Taiwan than in most other industrialized countries, with a total of nine deaths as of 10 February 2021. Wikipedia
First recommended by the CDC on April 3, 2020 as supplemental to hygiene and appropriate social distancing. Not possible. Wikipedia
Sentences forFace masks during the COVID-19 pandemic
- At least one activist participated in the riot despite a recent positive COVID-19 diagnosis, and few members of the crowd wore face coverings, with many coming from out of town.
- In the days leading up to the announcement, Giuliani had been to multiple indoor hearings without wearing a mask, and requested that others remove their masks.
- DeSantis rejected the implementation of a statewide face mask mandate, belatedly implemented stay-at-home orders, and let his stay-at-home order implemented in April expire.
- In February 2020, at a press conference, he criticized the media for sensationalizing the virus, and threatened to expel those present who were wearing masks.
- The use of face masks or coverings has been recommended in public settings to minimise the risk of transmissions.
- Social distancing and the wearing of cloth face masks, surgical masks, respirators, or other face coverings are controls for droplet transmission.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic