Officeholders similar to or like Faiszer Musthapha
Sri Lankan lawyer and a politician. Wikipedia
Sentences forFaiszer Musthapha
- Their son Faiszer is a lawyer and government minister whilst their daughter Faisza is also a lawyer.
- The current Minister of Provincial Councils and Local Government is Faiszer Musthapha.
- Two other deputy ministers, Faiszer Musthapha and Nandimithra Ekanayake, resigned from the UPFA government, on 31 December 2014 and 1 January 2015 respectively, to support Sirisena.
- After much delay the committee's final report was handed over to Minister of Provincial Councils and Local Government Faiszer Musthapha on 19 June 2015.
- The newly appointed Sri Lankan sports minister, Faiszer Musthapha, said that he watched the Al Jazeera documentary and told the reporters that he wrote a letter to the SLC on addressing the issue to the CID of Sri Lanka.
- He assumed his duties in September 2015 under Minister Faiszer Musthapha.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Faiszer Musthapha