Albums similar to or like Faith (George Michael album)
Debut studio album by the English singer George Michael, released on 30 October 1987 by Columbia Records and Epic Records. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, record producer, and philanthropist who rose to fame as a member of the music duo Wham! and later embarked on a solo career. At the time of his death, Michael had sold over 115 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Wikipedia
Fifth solo studio album by American singer Michael Jackson, released on August 10, 1979, by Epic Records. Jackson's first album released through Epic Records, the label he recorded under until his death in 2009, and the first produced by Quincy Jones, whom he met while working on the 1978 film The Wiz. Wikipedia
English singer George Michael released five studio albums, two compilation albums, one extended play, 47 singles, three promotional singles, 31 music videos and five video albums. In his career, Michael sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling artists of all time. Wikipedia
Sentences forFaith (George Michael album)
- Another one of the label's greatest financial payoffs came via George Michael's debut solo album Faith which is estimated to have sold 25 million copies worldwide.
- His debut solo album, Faith, was released in 1987, topping the UK Albums Chart and staying at number one on the Billboard 200 for 12 weeks.
- Michael complained that Sony had not completely supported the release of his second album, resulting in its poor performance in the US as compared to Faith.
- In late 1987, Michael released his debut solo album, Faith.
- "Monkey" became George Michael's sixth solo single reaching number-one in the US, and the fourth single to do so from the Faith album.
- George Michael released his debut solo album, Faith in 1987, and would go on to have seven UK number one singles.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Faith (George Michael album)