Comics organizations similar to or like Fantastic Four
The Fantastic Four are a fictional superhero team appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Wikipedia
Sentences forFantastic Four
- A letter Martin wrote to the editor of Fantastic Four was printed in issue No. 20 (November 1963); it was the first of many sent, e.g., Fantastic Four #32, #34, and others.
- In 1962, with the success of the Fantastic Four, Marvel Comics editor and head writer Stan Lee was casting about for a new superhero idea.
- Lee and Jack Kirby appear as themselves in The Fantastic Four #10 (January 1963), the first of several appearances within the fictional Marvel Universe.
- The Hulk, upset about being replaced by Captain America and the apparent betrayal by Rick, sought revenge against the Avengers, who teamed up with the Fantastic Four to stop him in The Fantastic Four #26 (May 1964).
- The radio series was Fantastic Four.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Fantastic Four