Settlements similar to or like Fatehpur Sikri
Town in the Agra District of Uttar Pradesh, India. Wikipedia
Sentences forFatehpur Sikri
- Akbar’s greatest architectural achievement was the construction of Fatehpur Sikri, his capital city near Agra at a trade and Jain pilgrimages.
- Akbar also built a new capital city of Fatehpur Sikri, around 35 km from Akbarabad (Agra).
- The Haramsara, the royal seraglio in Fatehpur Sikri was an area where the royal women lived.
- Gaur was one of the most densely populated cities in the Indian subcontinent, with a population rivaling that of Fatehpur Sikri.
- The deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri is about 40 km southwest of Agra.
- After Akbar returned to Fatehpur Sikri; Bakhtunissa remained as the nominal head of state, while Hakim acted as the governor (Hakim died in July, 1582).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Fatehpur Sikri