Engineers similar to or like Fazlur Rahman Khan
Bangladeshi-American structural engineer and architect, who initiated important structural systems for skyscrapers. Wikipedia
Indian American civil engineer and a senior structural consultant, who has been particularly instrumental in the development of innovative and efficient structural concepts and systems for high-rise, long-span and stadium structures. Born in Mysore, India to a prominent civil engineering family and obtained a bachelor's degree in civil engineering as valedictorian of University of Mysore. Wikipedia
Sentences forFazlur Rahman Khan
- Structural engineer Fazlur Rahman Khan earned two master's degrees, and a PhD in structural engineering from the university.
- In the United States, the Bangladeshi-American engineer Fazlur Rahman Khan emerged as the "father of tubular designs" in skyscraper construction.
- Fazlur Rahman Khan was a prominent American Bengali Muslim engineer who brought in spectacular changes in design of modern skyscraper construction.
- Trump Tower was one of the first skyscrapers with a concrete frame, along with Chicago's One Magnificent Mile engineered by Fazlur Rahman Khan in 1983.
- Willis Tower is considered a seminal achievement for engineer Fazlur Rahman Khan.
- The framed tube design was introduced by Bangladeshi-American structural engineer Fazlur Rahman Khan in the 1960s.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Fazlur Rahman Khan