Televisions similar to or like Fear Factor
American stunt/dare game show that first aired on NBC from 2001 to 2006 and was initially hosted by comedian and UFC commentator Joe Rogan. Wikipedia
American game show that was broadcast by NBC from 2006 to 2008 and revived on Game Show Network with a new series, which ran from 2010 to 2011. The game features a single player (the "1") competing against 100 other contestants (known as "the Mob") in a trivia match. Wikipedia
Sentences forFear Factor
- Both shows were cancelled in 2008; acquired shows Dharma and Greg, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Married... with Children and Fear Factor were also removed from the schedule.
- He appeared on the February 25, 2002 episode of Fear Factor competing against five other World Wrestling Federation wrestlers.
- He appeared in the February 25, 2002 episode of Fear Factor competing against five other World Wrestling Federation wrestlers, including his brother.
- Furthermore, he reached the final in Battle of the Network Reality Stars and won a 3-part Reality Stars-themed episode of Fear Factor in 2006.
- In 2001, development on Rogan's television show was interrupted after he accepted an offer from NBC to host the American edition of Fear Factor.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Fear Factor