Companies similar to or like FedEx
American multinational delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. Wikipedia
American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company. Used to denote many of its divisions and subsidiaries, including its cargo airline (UPS Airlines), freight-based trucking operation (UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation), and its delivery drone airline (UPS Flight Forward). Wikipedia
Indian delivery company. Founded in 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati The company is backed by the Carlyle Group, Tiger Global, Fosun International, SoftBank Vision Fund, Nexus Venture Partners, Multiples, and CCP Investment Board as investors. Wikipedia
National postal operator of Barbados and operates as a department within the Government of Barbados where it reports to the Ministry of Home Affairs. Headed by the acting Postmaster General, Sheila Greaves, who is responsible for maintaining the island’s postal services, subject to the laws of the island. Wikipedia
Trading name of the Israel Postal Company , formerly called the Israel Postal Authority, which is a government-owned corporation that provides postal services in Israel. Israel Post has 5,000 employees, including 1,650 mail delivery staff and 2,000 postal clerks manning 700 post office branches around the country. Wikipedia
American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services, with global headquarters in Detroit's Renaissance Center. Founded by William C. Durant on September 16, 1908, as a holding company, and the present entity was established in 2009 after its restructuring. Wikipedia
State-owned enterprise operating the official postal service of China, which provides the service in mainland China, excluding its special administrative regions, Hong Kong and Macau, which have their own postal service independent of the mainland's. The Corporation officially shares its office with the sub-ministry-level government agency State Post Bureau which regulates the national postal industry theoretically including the corporation. Established in 1878 by Robert Hart at the suggestion of the foreign powers, with branch offices in five major trading cities. Wikipedia
American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook. Wikipedia
- One of his first acts as team owner occurred on November 21, 1999, when he sold the naming-rights to Jack Kent Cooke Stadium to the highest bidder, FedEx, who renamed the stadium FedExField.
- Private courier services, such as FedEx and United Parcel Service (UPS), directly compete with USPS for the delivery of urgent letters and packages.
- FedEx and United Parcel Service (UPS) directly compete with USPS Express Mail and package delivery services, making nationwide deliveries of urgent letters and packages.
- Its largest employer is the multinational courier corporation FedEx, which maintains its global air hub at Memphis International Airport, making it the second-busiest cargo airport in the world.
- Winnipeg is a major sorting facility for both FedEx and Purolator, and receives daily trans-border service from UPS.
- , Memphis was the home of three Fortune 500 companies: FedEx (no.
- The USPS provides much of this service by contracting with a private parcel service, FedEx.
- Greensboro's central proximity in the state has made it a popular place for families and businesses, as well as becoming more of a logistics hub, with FedEx having regional operations based in the city.
- On February 6, 2006, the Chairman and CEO of FedEx, Frederick W. Smith, opened a new complex for the school called Ric and Dawn Duquès Hall, which today houses the business school along with the Norma Lee and Morton Funger Hall.
- Redesigned for 2006 as a 2007 model, the economical diesel-powered Sprinters have become very popular for city usage among delivery companies like FedEx and UPS in recent years.
- Cargo carriers FedEx and UPS also serve the airport.
- Amazon is also building out its logistics in trucking and air freight to potentially compete with UPS and FedEx.
- The airport also was a major facility for FedEx and UPS, with 96.2 million pounds of cargo that year.
- For the release of Goblet of Fire, 9,000 FedEx trucks were used with no other purpose than to deliver the book.
- The logistics centers DHL, FedEx and UPS are based in Wrocław.
- FedEx founder Fred Smith has stated in several articles that Xerox's development of the copier, and its need to quickly get parts to customers, was one of the economic issues that led him to pioneer the overnight delivery business in 1971.
- Kinko's (now part of FedEx) started in Isla Vista, near UC Santa Barbara.
- For this reason, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is a common refueling stop for international cargo flights and home to a major FedEx hub, which the company calls a "critical part" of its global network of services.
- The construction of the Interstate Highway System facilitated the relocation of heavy manufacturing to the South and spurred the development of Southern-based corporations like Walmart and FedEx.
- Until 2012, package delivery to USPS post office boxes was not available from private carriers like UPS, FedEx and others.
- Following renewed attention to questions of racial justice in wake of the George Floyd protests in 2020, a letter signed by 87 shareholders and investors was sent to team and league sponsors Nike, FedEx, and Pepsi urging them to cut their ties unless the name was changed.
- Package delivery services like FedEx, TNT N.V., and DHL are also available.
- Once a permission form is completed by the box holder, Street Addressing allows private shippers, such as United Parcel Service (UPS) or FedEx, to ship items to a modification of the actual street address of the Post Office where the PO Box is located.
- FedEx, UPS, and Purolator all have their Atlantic Canadian air cargo bases at the facility.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: FedEx