F1 drivers similar to or like Fernando Alonso
Spanish racing driver who won the Formula One World Drivers' Championship in and with Renault, having also driven for McLaren, Ferrari and Minardi. Wikipedia
Spanish racing driver who was won two Formula One World Championships, the FIA World Endurance Championship, the 24 Hours of Le Mans twice, the 24 Hours of Daytona once and the Euro Open by Nissan. He progressed from kart racing to car racing with the Euro Open by Nissan with the Campos Motorsport team in 1999, winning the series from Manuel Gião at his first attempt with six race victories and nine pole positions. Wikipedia
Sentences forFernando Alonso
- The highest-paid driver in 2010 was Fernando Alonso, who received $40 million in salary from Ferrari—a record for any driver.
- Fernando Alonso and Montoya fought a cat-and-mouse battle for the victory in the 2005 British Grand Prix, with the deciding factor being the back-markers.
- Despite still having a year of his contract remaining, Räikkönen left Ferrari and was replaced by the double world champion Fernando Alonso.
- The Spanish driver Fernando Alonso won the 2006 drivers championship at this circuit by coming second in the race.
- Since Räikkönen's title in the team narrowly lost out on the drivers' title with Felipe Massa and the and drivers' titles with Fernando Alonso.
- The final race in 2012 European Grand Prix saw home driver Fernando Alonso win for Ferrari, in spite of starting halfway down the field.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Fernando Alonso