Stadiums similar to or like Festhalle Frankfurt
Multi-purpose arena located in Frankfurt, Germany. Wikipedia
Sentences forFesthalle Frankfurt
- Jewish members of the opera company among those rounded up at 9 November 1938 at the Festhalle Frankfurt, where Erl sang In diesen Heilgen Hallen, from the Magic Flute for the deportees.
- The last three kilometres go back past the Alter Oper and via the Platz der Republik into the Festhalle, where athletes run the last few metres on a specially-laid red carpet before crossing the finishing line.
- The cupola modeled on the Festhalle Frankfurt was made of reinforced concrete, and with an inner diameter of 69 m and height of 42 m it was the largest building of its kind at the time of construction.
- Alongside is the Festhalle, a civic center, with a freely supported dome construction of glass and steel between stone corner-towers.
- In the Middle Ages, merchants and businessmen met at the "Römer", a medieval building in the heart of the city that served as a market place; from 1909 onwards, they met on the grounds of the Festhalle Frankfurt, to the north of Frankfurt Central Station.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Festhalle Frankfurt