Football clubs similar to or like Feyenoord
Dutch professional football club in Rotterdam, that plays in the Eredivisie, the top tier in Dutch football. Wikipedia
- Feyenoord won the cup in 1974 after defeating Tottenham Hotspur 4–2 on aggregate (2–2 in London, 2–0 in Rotterdam).
- Conversely, sections of fans share a mutual friendship with Dutch club Feyenoord; this was developed after Wearside shipbuilders found jobs in Rotterdam during the 1970s and 80s.
- Since the beginning of the league, there have been three clubs with an attendance much higher than the others: Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord.
- After Cruyff's sale to rivals Feyenoord in 1983, Van Basten became Ajax's key player, top scoring in the Eredivisie for four seasons between 1983–84 and 1986–87.
- This rivalry is most common amongst the city's football supporters, Feyenoord (Rotterdam) and Ajax (Amsterdam).
- With Rotterdam based club Feyenoord knocking out the defending champions, Milan in the second round.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Feyenoord