Motor races similar to or like Firestone Indy 400
IndyCar Series race held at Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan. Wikipedia
The twelfth round of the 1998 CART FedEx Champ Car World Series season, held on July 26, 1998, at the Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan. Won by Greg Moore after a thrilling battle in the last five laps with Jimmy Vasser, Alex Zanardi and Scott Pruett. Wikipedia
The twelfth round of the 1999 CART FedEx Champ Car World Series season, held on July 25, 1999 at the Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan. The second-row starters Juan Pablo Montoya and Michael Andretti who raced away into the first two spots. Wikipedia
Sentences forFirestone Indy 400
- Fabi would also give Porsche their best finish on an IndyCar oval by finishing 2nd at the Marlboro 500 at Michigan International Speedway.
- The event, along with the Michigan 500, provided two CART races in southern Michigan annually.
- It was initially badged as the Brabham-Honda, and scored a fourth-place finish at the 1986 Michigan 500.
- Winning two races during the season, Molson Indy Toronto and Marlboro 500 at the Michigan International Speedway, on his way to third in the standing.
- On occasion, some of the "Indy only" entries also elected to participate in the Michigan 500 and Pocono 500 (both sanctioned by CART) given the increased stature and exposure of those two events.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Firestone Indy 400