Settlements similar to or like Firozabad
City near Agra in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. Wikipedia
Region in India that comprises the western districts of Uttar Pradesh state, including the areas of Rohilkhand and those where Khariboli, Braj and Kannauji are spoken. The region has some demographic, economic and cultural patterns that are distinct from other parts of Uttar Pradesh, and more closely resemble those of Haryana and Rajasthan states. Wikipedia
- A much-discussed aspect was the presence of numerous small mirrors made of Belgian glass, which were crafted and designed by workers from Firozabad.
- After the Battle of Panipat the services of the Rohillas were rewarded by grants of Shikohabad to Nawab Faiz-ullah Khan and of Jalesar and Firozabad to Nawab Sadullah Khan.
- During this time, Nasiruddin Mahmud ruled from the city of Delhi, while Nusrat Shah ruled from Firozabad.
- Firozabad district forms one of the western districts of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, which has Firozabad Town as its district headquarters.
- Tundla is situated on NH2 which connects it to nearest major city of Agra, 24 km away, 17 km away from District Firozabad and 5 km away from Etmadpur.
- A heavily-discussed aspect of the set was the presence of numerous small mirrors made of Belgian glass, which were crafted and designed by workers from Firozabad.
- He represents the Firozabad, Ambedkar Nagar constituency of Uttar Pradesh and is a member of Bharatiya Janata Party.
- They originally ruled the "Chandrawar Riyasat" in Uttar Pradesh which now includes two district's i.e. Firozabad & Agra.
- He received his primary and secondary education in Firozabad and graduated from IIT Kanpur and completed his Btech.
- Sanadhya was born in Hirangaon in the district of Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh, India in 1876.
- The Manihar community from the town of Firozabad in Uttar Pradesh have settled in the city of Hyderabad in Sindh.
- While his brother was granted Jalesar and Firozabad.
- He was the son of Fath Khan, and during the reign of Mahmud II, he was brought forward from Mewat to the royal palace at Firozabad and put forward as a claimant to the throne.
- He was born on 24 December 1892 in Firozabad in Uttar Pradesh and died on 2 May 1985.
- Purushottam Express is involved in the deadly rail accident on 20 August 1995 it collided to stationary Kalindi Express near Firozabad on the Delhi-Kanpur section of India's Northern Railway, at 02:55.
- It serves Firozabad.
- He also works with a team at Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh for glassblowing and casting.
- The Firozabad rail disaster occurred on 20 August 1995 near Firozabad on the Delhi-Kanpur section of India's Northern Railway, at 02:55 when a passenger train collided with a train which had stopped after hitting a cow, killing 358 people (although some sources estimate the deaths at more than 400).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Firozabad