Settlements similar to or like Firozabad
City near Agra in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. Wikipedia
- A much-discussed aspect was the presence of numerous small mirrors made of Belgian glass, which were crafted and designed by workers from Firozabad.
- After the Battle of Panipat the services of the Rohillas were rewarded by grants of Shikohabad to Nawab Faiz-ullah Khan and of Jalesar and Firozabad to Nawab Sadullah Khan.
- During this time, Nasiruddin Mahmud ruled from the city of Delhi, while Nusrat Shah ruled from Firozabad.
- Firozabad district forms one of the western districts of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, which has Firozabad Town as its district headquarters.
- Tundla is situated on NH2 which connects it to nearest major city of Agra, 24 km away, 17 km away from District Firozabad and 5 km away from Etmadpur.
- A heavily-discussed aspect of the set was the presence of numerous small mirrors made of Belgian glass, which were crafted and designed by workers from Firozabad.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Firozabad