Automobiles similar to or like Ford Explorer
Range of SUVs manufactured by Ford Motor Company since the 1991 model year. Wikipedia
This List of Ford platforms features automobile platforms developed by Ford Motor Company, its present-day subsidiaries (Mazda), as well as those shared from subsidiaries from the past (Mercury, Volvo, Jaguar, and Land Rover). Ford announced in 2014 plans to reduce its vehicle platforms from sixteen to nine. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Explorer
- Through a public, competitive bidding process, the Ford Police Interceptor Utility Vehicle (Explorer) was selected as the new enforcement vehicle for the CHP in 2013.
- Mazda also helped Ford develop the 1991 Explorer, which Mazda sold as the 2-door only Mazda Navajo from 1991 through 1994.
- In 2000, during his second candidacy, he traveled around the US in a Ford Explorer, eschewing a campaign bus or plane.
- Even as the small block neared the end of its life, development continued, with new cylinder heads introduced for the Ford Explorer in 1997.
- By the mid-1990s, the entry-level Ford Explorer and upscale Jeep Grand Cherokee were the market leaders for SUVs.
- It was the first SUV offered by Mazda since the Mazda Navajo, a rebadged two-door Ford Explorer that Mazda retired after the 1994 model year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Explorer