Automobiles similar to or like Ford Falcon (Australia)
Full-sized car that was manufactured by Ford Australia from 1960 to 2016. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Falcon (Australia)
- Originally only for Ford Falcons and Holden Commodores, the New Generation V8 Supercar regulations, introduced in 2013, opened up the series to more manufacturers.
- In 1960, Ford unveiled the new Falcon in Australia, only months after its introduction in the United States.
- In Australia and New Zealand, the popular Ford Falcon (1960–2016) had long been considered the average family car and is considerably larger than the Mondeo, Ford's largest car sold in Europe.
- With the Commodore dropping a full class below the Kingswood and its Ford Falcon competitor, the smaller Commodore was predictably more fuel-efficient.
- Ford has campaigned touring cars such as the Focus, Falcon, and Contour/Mondeo and the Sierra Cosworth in many different series throughout the years.
- Johnson debuted the team's new EB FalconV8, the first Falcon built by the team since 1984.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Falcon (Australia)