Automobiles similar to or like Ford Falcon (BA)
Full-sized car produced by Ford Australia from 2002 to 2005. Wikipedia
Full-sized car that was manufactured by Ford Australia from 1960 to 2016. From the XA series of 1972 onward, each Falcon and range of derivates have been designed, developed, and built in Australia, following the phasing out of the American-influenced Falcon of 1960 to 1971, which had been re-engineered locally as the XK to XY series for the harsher Australian conditions. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Falcon (BA)
- It is based on the EA169 platform introduced by the 2002 BA series Falcon, and its internal project codename was E265.
- The AU series replaced the EL Falcon constructed on the new at the time EA169 platform, and was replaced by the updated BA series.
- Simon Butterworth, who was behind the major restyling of the Falcon that resulted in the 2002 BA series, styled the Territory and had previously worked with Top Gear presenter, James May, to develop the global Ford "DNA".
- Under his tenure, he oversaw the revamping of the Ford Falcon range with the introduction of the 2002 Falcon (BA) which included the Falcon Turbo.
- So great was the reception of the R7, that Ford fast tracked the development of the R7 into a full blown production model just two years later as the Ford Territory and it previewed the new front styling of the donor Ford Falcon (BA) range.
- The Barra was first introduced in the BA Falcon, named after the "Barramundi" code name used during the development of the BA update engine.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Falcon (BA)