Automobiles similar to or like Ford Falcon (BF)
Full-size car that was produced by Ford Australia from 2005 to 2008. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Falcon (BF)
- ESC was also made standard on the E-Gas BF III Falcon wagons still in production (previously unavailable).
- Ford released the Mk II (BA II) Falcon in October 2004 to maintain sales interest until the 2005 introduction of the BF update.
- It was badged "F6X 270" due to its engine output of 270 kW and 550 Nm, shared with the similarly engined and Falcon-based FPV F6 sedan.
- The teams racing debut was in the 2016 Kumho Tyres Australian V8 Touring Car Series with a BF Falcon for owner Michael Anderson, entered under the name of sponsor Kenwood Homes.
- Ford ceased production of wagons in Australia when the Ford Falcon (BF) ended production in 2010, largely due to the declining station wagon and large car market, but also following the 2004 introduction and sales success of the Ford Territory SUV.
- The final applications used by Ford (for the M93LE) were the BF III Falcon wagon (2010), FG Falcon LPG (2010), and rear-wheel-drive SY II Territory (2011).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Falcon (BF)