Automobiles similar to or like Ford Falcon (EL)
Full-size car that was produced by Ford Australia from 1996 to 1998. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Falcon (EL)
- The AU series had a very efficient for the sedan (an 11% improvement over the preceding EL series) and 0.34 for the wagon.
- For 1996, Ford Australia imported the Ford Taurus sedan as the "Taurus Ghia" alongside its locally produced Ford Falcon EL, but imports ceased after only one year due to poor sales.
- The AU series replaced the EL Falcon constructed on the new at the time EA169 platform, and was replaced by the updated BA series.
- A total of 192,100 EF models were produced prior to replacement of the EF by the Ford Falcon (EL) in 1996.
- The model's market share briefly topped that of its chief competitor, the Holden Commodore on two occasions, but have failed to match those of the record-breaking EL Falcon.
- Despite competitive pricing and high standard equipment relative to its rivals, especially for the new entry Forté, sales of the AU did not match those of the previous model, the EL Falcon.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Falcon (EL)