Automobiles similar to or like Ford Falcon (FG X)
Full-size car that was produced by Ford Australia. Wikipedia
Full-sized car that was manufactured by Ford Australia from 1960 to 2016. From the XA series of 1972 onward, each Falcon and range of derivates have been designed, developed, and built in Australia, following the phasing out of the American-influenced Falcon of 1960 to 1971, which had been re-engineered locally as the XK to XY series for the harsher Australian conditions. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Falcon (FG X)
- In 2015 the team upgraded to the new Ford FG X Falcon for the 2nd round of the championship, after running the FG Falcon at the Clipsal 500.
- For 2017, Bright moved his Racing Entitlement Contract from BJR to Prodrive Racing Australia to drive a fourth Ford FG X Falcon.
- For the 2017 season, Scott McLaughlin joined the team and became the new driver for the No. 17 Ford Falcon FG X Supercar.
- With the closure of FPV, the Boss 335 engine was used in the returning XR8 model with the FG-X range.
- Winterbottom took the lead from Mostert at the start of Race 7 and did not look back, taking the first championship win for the Ford FG X Falcon in V8 Supercars.
- Again the Ford FG X Falcons were fast in qualifying and Mostert took a clean sweep of pole positions for the weekend, with Winterbottom on the front row.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Falcon (FG X)