Automobiles similar to or like Ford Falcon (XR)
Full-sized car produced by Ford Australia from 1966 to 1968. Wikipedia
Full-size car that was produced by Ford Australia from 1972 to 1973. The first iteration of the third generation of this Australian-made model and also included the Ford Fairmont —the luxury-oriented version of the Falcon.The XA falcon GS was also released in full GTHO exterior trim. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Falcon (XR)
- The first locally designed V8 Ford was the 1966 Ford Falcon (XR) and the first V8 Holden was the 1968 Holden HK, both using engines supplied by their parent companies in the United States.
- The first Australian-designed Ford to be available with a V8 was the 1966 Ford Falcon (XR), with a 289 cuin version of the Ford Windsor engine (imported from the United States), which produced 200 bhp.
- The new series code, like the preceding G6 trim level, pays homage to the Fairmont and Ghia nameplates of past generations whereas the X alludes to Falcon's most popular series, from the XR to XF.
- In a seminal moment for the race, the first Australian-built V8-powered Ford Falcons competed in the form of seven Falcon GTs and a Falcon automatic.
- The FPV GT-P "40th Anniversary" model commemorates 40 years of the Falcon "GT" nameplate in Australia, commencing with the original XR series of 1967.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Falcon (XR)