Automobiles similar to or like Ford Mustang
Series of American automobiles manufactured by Ford. Wikipedia
Two- or three-door, four passenger, front-engine/rear-drive pony car manufactured and marketed by Ford from 1973 to 1978. Introduced in September 1973 for model year 1974, the Mustang II arrived roughly coincident with the oil embargo of 1973 and subsequent fuel shortages. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Mustang
- Her winnings included a recording contract worth at least a million dollars, use of a private jet for a year, and a Ford Mustang convertible.
- Ford is represented by the Mustang GT in the Cup Series, and the Xfinity Series and by the F-150 in the Truck Series.
- The ST and RS models, the latter of which features an upgraded version of the 2.3-litre engine from the Ford Mustang, will continue Ford's performance range.
- On April 25, 2018, Ford announced that it planned to phase out all but one of its North American automobile models (the Mustang will be the sole surviving model) to focus primarily on trucks and SUVs.
- Hechter himself has denied this, though, instead claiming he was inspired by the Ford Mustang.
- The Ford Mustang has arguably been Ford's most successful sports car.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Mustang