Automobiles similar to or like Ford Mustang (sixth generation)
Current iteration of the Mustang pony car manufactured by Ford. Wikipedia
Series of mid-sized and full-sized luxury cars produced by Lincoln, a division of the American automaker Ford Motor Company. Introduced following the construction of a personal vehicle for Edsel Ford, who commissioned a coachbuilt 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr convertible, developed as a vacation vehicle to attract potential Lincoln buyers. Wikipedia
Series of turbocharged, direct-injection gasoline engines produced by Ford and originally co-developed by FEV Inc. EcoBoost engines are designed to deliver power and torque consistent with those of larger-displacement , naturally aspirated engines, while achieving about 30% better fuel efficiency and 15% fewer greenhouse emissions, according to Ford. The manufacturer sees the EcoBoost technology as less costly and more versatile than further developing or expanding the use of hybrid and diesel engine technologies. Wikipedia
Muscle car/pony car model that was built in model years 1993 through 2004 by Ford Motor Company's Special Vehicle Team division (or SVT, for short). High-performance version of the Ford Mustang, considered as top-of-the-line as it was positioned above the Mustang GT and Mach 1 models during its era of production. Wikipedia
This List of Ford platforms features automobile platforms developed by Ford Motor Company, its present-day subsidiaries (Mazda), as well as those shared from subsidiaries from the past (Mercury, Volvo, Jaguar, and Land Rover). Ford announced in 2014 plans to reduce its vehicle platforms from sixteen to nine. Wikipedia
German car manufacturer headquartered in Niehl, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia and a subsidiary of Ford of Europe, which in turn is a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company. The company operates two large manufacturing facilities in Germany, a plant in Cologne and a plant in Saarlouis. Wikipedia
Full-sized car that was manufactured by Ford Australia from 1960 to 2016. From the XA series of 1972 onward, each Falcon and range of derivates have been designed, developed, and built in Australia, following the phasing out of the American-influenced Falcon of 1960 to 1971, which had been re-engineered locally as the XK to XY series for the harsher Australian conditions. Wikipedia
Light-duty pickup truck produced by Ford from the 2009 to 2014 model years. Restricted to evolutionary styling upgrades, with a larger grille and headlights bringing it in line with the styling of the Super Duty trucks; as with many other Ford vehicles of the time, the interior saw the introduction of higher-quality materials in all but the most basic trim levels. Wikipedia
Police vehicles in the United States and Canada are produced by several manufacturers and are available in three broad vehicle types: Police Pursuit Vehicles (PPV), Special Service Vehicles (SSV), and Special Service Package (SSP). Police Pursuit Vehicles are the most common police cars. Wikipedia
Performance-oriented option package of the Ford Mustang, originally introduced by Ford in August 1968 as a package for the 1969 model year. The Mach 1 title adorned performance oriented Mustang offerings until the original retirement of the moniker in 1978, returning briefly in 2003,2004 and most recently 2021. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Mustang (sixth generation)
- Currently in its sixth generation, it is the fifth-best selling Ford car nameplate.
- The series returned to a Ford and Holden duopoly in 2020 with the departure of Nissan, while Ford replaced the Falcon with the Mustang in 2019.
- As of 2020, only the Ford Mustang GT and Holden ZB Commodore are competing.
- On September 22, 2018, it was announced that Newman would drive the No. 6 Ford Mustang GT full-time for Roush Fenway Racing starting in 2019.
- A week later, he won at Atlanta; this gave him his 60th overall win with Team Penske and the first MENCS win for the new Ford Mustang GT.
- The fourth-generation Mondeo from Europe and the sixth-generation Mustang from North America both indirectly replaced the Falcon.
- The team currently fields the No. 32 Ford Mustang GT part-time for Ryan Ellis.
- Other major attractions included the 2020 Shelby GT500.
- With Romain Iannetta in the No. 32 Elite 1, and Florian Venturi in the Elite 2 Ford Mustang.
- Ford uses the Mustang GT.
- In 2020 the team scaled back to two cars and switched to running Ford Mustang GTs.
- It was also the final season Ford fielded the Fusion, replacing it with the Ford Mustang in 2019.
- The Mustang replaced the Fusion in the 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season.
- For 2020 Kelly Racing campaigned two Ford Mustang GTs in the championship.
- The Gold Coast based team campaigns two Ford Mustang GTs in the Supercars Championship, one bearing Dick Johnson's long standing racing number 17.
- He last drove the No. 15 Ford Mustang GT for Kelly Racing.
- Under this plan, Falcon's indirect replacements are the fourth-generation Mondeo from Europe and the sixth-generation Mustang from North America, the latter to retain Ford's Australian V8 heritage.
- On January 7, 2019, it was announced that Suárez signed with Stewart-Haas Racing to drive the No. 41 Ford Mustang GT in the 2019 season.
- He currently drives the No. 44 Ford Mustang GT for Tickford Racing.
- The cars are currently based on the Ford Mustang GT and Holden Commodore (ZB), with a third yet-to-be-announced body style planned to appear for the 2021 season.
- It was the first season in which Ford fielded the Mustang GT, replacing the Fusion.
- Slade currently drives the No. 3 Ford Mustang GT for Blanchard Racing Team.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Mustang (sixth generation)