Automobiles similar to or like Ford Thunderbird
Personal luxury car produced by Ford from model years 1955 to 1997 and 2002 to 2005 throughout eleven distinct generations. Wikipedia
Series of mid-sized and full-sized luxury cars produced by Lincoln, a division of the American automaker Ford Motor Company. Introduced following the construction of a personal vehicle for Edsel Ford, who commissioned a coachbuilt 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr convertible, developed as a vacation vehicle to attract potential Lincoln buyers. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Thunderbird
- The Buick Regal with its swept-back "shovel" nose initially dominated competition, followed by the rounded, aerodynamic 1983 Ford Thunderbird.
- With the new V8, the 0–60 mph time improved by 1.5 seconds., and saw two new competitors called the Ford Thunderbird and the Studebaker Speedster introduced that same year.
- Rudd took Tide and formed his own race team in 1994, Rudd Performance Motorsports and drove the No. 10 Ford Thunderbird that season.
- Martin came aboard newly formed Roush Racing, with crew chief Steve Hmiel, for the first of 19 seasons in 1988 driving the No. 6 Ford Thunderbird.
- Burton ran his first Winston Cup race in 1993 in the No. 0 TIC Financial-sponsored Ford Thunderbird for Fil Martocci.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Thunderbird