Automobiles similar to or like Ford Thunderbird (ninth generation)
Personal luxury coupe that was manufactured and marketed by Ford for the 1983 to 1988 model years. Wikipedia
Sentences forFord Thunderbird (ninth generation)
- All of these changes created a coefficient of drag (Cd) of 0.36 for the two-door car (0.37 for the four-door), which was equal to the Cd of the new "aero" Ford Thunderbird.
- Stroker Ace is a popular race car driver from Waycross, Georgia, and a three-time champion in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series driving a #7 Ford Thunderbird.
- For 1983, only the Ford Fairmont (in its final model year) and Ford Thunderbird (produced with its own exterior emblems) were left without the blue oval emblem in North America.
- A nearly identical engine was used in the 1983 Mustang Turbo GT and 1983 Thunderbird Turbo coupe.
- Despite having an advantage in aerodynamics, the Ford Thunderbird drivers struggled to keep up with the Chevys, which were in the top five.
- The XR4Ti did not have the intercooler found in the 1984 SVO Mustang or 1987-88 Thunderbird Turbo coupe.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ford Thunderbird (ninth generation)