People similar to or like Forest Whitaker
American actor, producer, and director. Wikipedia
American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter. Best known for his roles as Walter White in the AMC crime drama series Breaking Bad , Hal in the Fox sitcom Malcolm in the Middle (2000–2006), Tim Whatley in the NBC sitcom Seinfeld (1994–1997), and Vince Lonigan in the Prime Video crime drama series Sneaky Pete (2015–2019). Wikipedia
American actor, author, director, producer and writer. Following early roles in Hamburger Hill (1987), and as the gangster "Rocket" in the film Colors (1988), Cheadle built his career in the 1990s with roles in Devil in a Blue Dress (1995), Rebound: The Legend of Earl 'The Goat' Manigault (1996), Rosewood (1997), and Boogie Nights (1997). Wikipedia
American actor. Known for portraying computer hacker Elliot Alderson in the USA Network television series Mr. Robot , for which he received accolades such as the 2016 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series, and as Queen lead singer Freddie Mercury in the biopic Bohemian Rhapsody (2018), for which he received awards such as the Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, and British Academy Film Award for Best Actor. Wikipedia
English actor who worked in film, television and theatre. He attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and worked in the theatre before attaining prominence on screen in the early 1960s, debuting with The Entertainer (1960), directed by Tony Richardson, who had previously directed him in the theatre. Wikipedia
American actor, director, producer, and activist. Best known for his roles as Lieutenant Martin "Marty" Castillo in Miami Vice , actor in and director of American Me (1992), William Adama in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica (2004–2009), teacher Jaime Escalante in Stand and Deliver (1988), and Detective Gaff in Blade Runner (1982), and its sequel Blade Runner 2049 (2017). Wikipedia
American actor, singer-songwriter, comedian, television presenter, and record producer. Foxx became widely known for his portrayal of Ray Charles in the 2004 biographical film Ray, for which he won the Academy Award, BAFTA, Screen Actors Guild Award, Critics' Choice Movie Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Actor. Wikipedia
American actor, producer, and musician. He has been nominated for ten Golden Globe Awards, winning one for Best Actor for his performance of the title role in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007), and has been nominated for three Academy Awards for Best Actor, among other accolades. Wikipedia
Sentences forForest Whitaker
- In 2009, Hudson starred as Kathy Archenault in Fragments, a film based on the novel by Roy Freirich, with Dakota Fanning and Forest Whitaker.
- In 2009, for his work on film and television Jones was presented with the Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award by Forest Whitaker.
- The Great Migration is a backdrop of the 2013 film The Butler, as the Forest Whitaker character Cecil Gaines moves from a plantation in Georgia to become a butler at the White House.
- Always interested in jazz, he directed Bird (1988), a biopic starring Forest Whitaker as jazz musician Charlie "Bird" Parker.
- Depp portrayed Russell Poole, an LAPD detective who—with ally "Jack" Jackson (Forest Whitaker), an investigative journalist—attempts to solve the murders of rappers Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G..
- EWF performed at the opening ceremony of the 2008 US Open, which was hosted by Forest Whitaker and served to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the founding of tennis's Open Era with a parade of more than 25 former US Open singles champions.
- On 21 October, the band released the seventh single "In the Dark" alongside an accompanying music video featuring Forest Whitaker.
- He also directed and starred in the drama The Great Debaters with Forest Whitaker.
- A third series was developed by UPN in 2002, it was hosted by Forest Whitaker.
- Unlike Serling—whose image appears fleetingly in the revival's opening credits—and Forest Whitaker, host of the 2002 revival, and Jordan Peele, host of the 2019 revival, neither Aidman nor Ward appeared on screen.
- In 2002, UPN featured Forest Whitaker in the role of narrator.
- Forest Whitaker was added to the cast in June 2015.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Forest Whitaker