Video games similar to or like Fortnite Battle Royale
Free-to-play battle royale video game developed and published by Epic Games. Wikipedia
Online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. Available in three distinct game mode versions that otherwise share the same general gameplay and game engine: Fortnite: Save the World, a cooperative hybrid-tower defense-shooter-survival game for up to four players to fight off zombie-like creatures and defend objects with traps and fortifications they can build; Fortnite Battle Royale, a free-to-play battle royale game in which up to 100 players fight to be the last person standing; and Fortnite Creative, in which players are given complete freedom to create worlds and battle arenas. Wikipedia
Cooperative hybrid-third-person shooter tower defense survival video game developed and published by Epic Games. Released as a paid-for early access title for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on July 25, 2017, with plans for a full free-to-play release announced in late 2018. Wikipedia
In the video game industry during 2019, both Sony and Microsoft announced their intent to reveal their next-generation consoles in 2020, while Nintendo introduced a smaller Nintendo Switch Lite, and Google announced its streaming game platform Stadia. The controversy over loot boxes as a potential gambling route continued into 2019, with some governments like Belgium and the Netherlands banning games with them under their gambling laws, while the United Kingdom acknowledging their current laws prevent enforcing these as if they were games of chance. Wikipedia
2017 saw the release of numerous video games as well as other developments in the video game industry. Released in 2017, which sold more than 14 million units by the end of 2017, exceeding the underperforming Wii U lifetime sales, and helped to revitalize Nintendo, alongside the "retro" Super NES Classic Edition console, the refreshed New Nintendo 2DS XL handheld, and a strategy for mobile gaming. Wikipedia
In the video game industry, 2020 saw the launch of the next generation of video game consoles, with both Microsoft and Sony Interactive Entertainment having released the Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 consoles, respectively, in November 2020. Heavily affected by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic which had begun in March and kept most people in lockdowns and working from home. Wikipedia
The popularisation of mobile games began as early as 1997 with the introduction of Snake preloaded on Nokia feature phones, demonstrating the practicality of games on these devices. Several mobile device manufacturers included preloaded games in the wake of Snake's success. Wikipedia
Free-to-play simulation video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, with assistance by Behaviour Interactive, and published by Bethesda Softworks. Released worldwide for iOS devices in June 2015, for Android devices in August 2015, for Microsoft Windows in July 2016, Xbox One in February 2017, and PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in June 2018. Wikipedia
Esports are video games which are played in professional competitions, usually fall into a few major genres. The majority of esports titles are fighting games, first-person shooters (FPS), real-time strategy (RTS), or multiplayer online battle arena games (MOBA), with the MOBA genre being the most popular in terms of participation and viewership. Wikipedia
Sentences forFortnite Battle Royale
- During an Inside Xbox livestream in September 2018, Microsoft unveiled a 1 TB Fortnite Battle Royale bundle, with online codes to acquire unique in-game Eon-themed items and currency.
- Prior to July 2018, Epic took a 30% share of the sales but due to the success of Unreal and Fortnite Battle Royale, Epic retroactively reduced its take to 12%.
- A Fortnite bundle with red and blue Joy-Con which included Fortnite Battle Royale exclusive items and in-game currency was released in North America on October 5 and in Japan on November 22.
- Scott performed five virtual live shows in the video game Fortnite Battle Royale from April 23 to 25, 2020 with visuals based on his Astroworld tour.
- Netflix partnered with Epic Games to include some elements of Stranger Things in Fortnite Battle Royale in the weeks preceding the show's third season launch.
- In January 2019, Marshmello collaborated with the free-to-play video game Fortnite Battle Royale to throw an in-game concert, along with releasing merchandise based on the game.
- In early May, Marvel and Epic Games announced the "Infinity Gauntlet Limited Time Mashup" mode for Fortnite Battle Royale, where players could find the Infinity Gauntlet hidden on the game map and become Thanos with added abilities.
- Palpatine's threat of revenge referenced in the opening crawl of The Rise of Skywalker was included in the finale of the Fortnite: Battle Royale X Star Wars event.
- Known as Fortnite Battle Royale, Epic later released it as a standalone free-to-play game in September 2017.
- In September 2018, Sony had altered its position on cross-platform play following the release of Fortnite Battle Royale for the Nintendo Switch, where the lack of cross-platform play had been a point of significant criticism.
- Din Djarin and Grogu appear in Zero Point, Fortnite Battle Royales chapter two, season five event.
- In the late 2010s, the third-person shooter battle royale game Fortnite Battle Royale saw huge popularity.
- It did it on May 2, 2020 on ESPN, and then August 8, 2020 on ESPN2 and Fortnite Party Royale as well.
- Fortnite Battle Royale features a playable skin of The Flash using Gustin as Barry Allen.
- The video game Fortnite Battle Royale is briefly shown, including the battle bus and the floss dance.
- On May 20, 2019, Fortnite player for FaZe, Turner "Tfue" Tenney, filed a lawsuit against FaZe, alleging that the organization had deprived him of business opportunities and taking up to 80 percent of his sponsorship revenue.
- As news and popularity of Apex Legends spread, analysts saw the game as something to challenge the dominance of Fortnite Battle Royale, and by February 8, 2019—four days after the game's release—EA had seen its largest growth in stock value since 2014 on the basis of Apex Legends sudden success.
- A Predator and its ship make a guest appearance in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- "The Reaper" character skin in Fortnite Battle Royale was often referred to as John Wick.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Fortnite Battle Royale