Books similar to or like Foundation and Earth
Science fiction novel by American writer Isaac Asimov, the fifth novel of the Foundation series and chronologically the last in the series. Wikipedia
Series of 37 science fiction short stories and six novels by American writer Isaac Asimov, featuring positronic robots. The series started in 1940, with the story "Robbie" in the September 1940 Super Science Stories (appearing under the title "Strange Playfellow", which was not Asimov's title). Wikipedia
Sentences forFoundation and Earth
- Foundation and Earth follows immediately after, with humanity choosing and justifying a third path distinct from the opposing visions of the two Foundations.
- It is these three characters, Golan, Janov, and Bliss, with the addition of Fallom that continue the search for Earth in Foundation and Earth.
- In Foundation and Earth, records of Earth are missing, so two citizens of the mature Foundation go looking for it, and eventually find that it is desolated by nuclear radiation.
- In Foundation and Earth, one character tells a story to another concerning a Spacer woman who fell in love with a Settler captain, a reference to Gladia.
- In the sequel, Foundation and Earth, he debates with himself why — and if — he made the right decision.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Foundation and Earth