Settlements similar to or like Framingham, Massachusetts
City in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States. Wikipedia
Suburban city in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. Approximately 7 mi west of downtown Boston and is bordered by Boston's Brighton and West Roxbury neighborhoods to the east and south, respectively, and by the suburb of Brookline to the east, the suburbs of Watertown and Waltham to the north, and Weston, Wellesley, and Needham to the west. Wikipedia
City in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. Wikipedia
City in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States, and was an early center for the labor movement as well as a major contributor to the American Industrial Revolution. Prototype for 19th century industrial city planning, spawning what became known as the Waltham-Lowell system of labor and production. Wikipedia
Sentences forFramingham, Massachusetts
- Davidson later studied at Hampton Institute and went North to study at the Massachusetts State Normal School at Framingham.
- When C.K. left Mexico with his family, they moved back to the United States and settled in Boston, Massachusetts area, initially for a year in Framingham, Massachusetts.
- West Natick is a large section of Natick that borders the town of Framingham.
- Schiff was born in Framingham, Massachusetts, the son of Edward and Sherrill Ann (Glovsky) Schiff.
- Before it became a city in 2018, Framingham, which was the largest town in the Commonwealth by population, had 216 representatives in Town Meeting, twelve from each precinct.
- The service, Logan Express, provides shuttle service to remote park and rides located at Back Bay, Braintree, Framingham, Peabody, and Woburn.
- Prior to the 1992 merger, the Division of State Police's Training Academy was located in Framingham.
- The race runs through eight Massachusetts cities and towns: Hopkinton, Ashland, Framingham, Natick, Wellesley, Newton, Brookline, and Boston.
- Messina was born Jo Dee Marie Messina on August 25, 1970, in Framingham, Massachusetts, to Vincent and Mary Messina.
- Marlborough is located in eastern Massachusetts, bordered by six municipalities: Berlin, Hudson, Sudbury, Framingham, Southborough, and Northborough.
- Shortly thereafter, on May 13, 1972, Donald Killeen was gunned down outside his home in the suburb of Framingham.
- In September 2009, CSX Transportation and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts finalized a $100 million agreement to purchase CSX's Framingham to Worcester tracks, as well as some other track, to improve service on the Framingham/Worcester Line.
- In 1844 that school moved from its original site of Lexington to West Newton, and then in 1853 to Framingham.
- TJ Maxx was founded in 1976 in Framingham, Massachusetts by Bernard Cammarata and the Zayre chain of discount department stores.
- The company was established by Amar Bose in 1964 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
- Justina Pelletier was held in Boston Children's Hospital's psychiatric ward, Bader 5, from February 14, 2013, until January 2014, when she was transferred to Wayside Youth and Family Support Network, a residential treatment center in Framingham.
- The route travels 136 mi generally west to east, entering Massachusetts at the New York state line in the town of West Stockbridge, and passes just north of Springfield, just south of Worcester and through Framingham before terminating near Logan International Airport in Boston.
- Wilkins died in Framingham, Massachusetts, on 30 November 1958.
- Natick borders Wellesley, Wayland, Weston, Framingham, Sherborn and Dover.
- Further west, in Framingham, Route 9 was home to one of the first modern shopping malls, the aptly named Shoppers' World.
- ImaginEngine remained an independent studio, based in Framingham, Massachusetts, while Digital Eclipse's studios were absorbed by Backbone, becoming Backbone Emeryville and Backbone Vancouver, respectively.
- Sudbury is bordered by Wayland (the Sudbury River) on the east; Framingham on the south; Hudson, Maynard, Marlborough, and Stow on the west; Concord on the northeast; and Acton on the north.
- Incorporated in 1639, the boundaries of Sudbury included (by 1653) what is now Wayland (which split off in 1780), and parts of Framingham, Marlborough, Stow and Maynard (the latter town having split off 1871).
- The 73-acre campus is located in Framingham, Massachusetts.
- Framingham State University is a public university in Framingham, Massachusetts.
- The newly completed railroad initially utilized the right of way along another failed turnpike, the Central Turnpike, which ran from Boston to Worcester though Brookline, Wellesley, Natick, Framingham and other communities along what is now the Framingham/Worcester MBTA commuter rail line.
- Moran attended Marian High School in Framingham, Massachusetts.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Framingham, Massachusetts