People similar to or like François Truffaut
French film director, screenwriter, producer, actor, and film critic. Wikipedia
French actor, best known for playing Antoine Doinel in François Truffaut's series of films about that character, beginning with The 400 Blows (Les Quatre Cents Coups, 1959). He also worked several times with Jean-Luc Godard and Aki Kaurismäki, as well as with other famous directors; Jean Cocteau, Pier Paolo Pasolini, Wikipedia
List of notable film director and cinematographer collaborations. Ordered by film director. Wikipedia
1978 French film directed by François Truffaut and based on the Henry James story, "The Altar of the Dead", in which a man becomes obsessed with the dead people in his life and builds a memorial to them. Also based on two other short stories by Henry James: "The Beast in the Jungle" and "The Way It Came". Wikipedia
Sentences forFrançois Truffaut
- During the 1970s–1980s, he was the most dominant actor in the Indian movie scene; the French director François Truffaut called him a "one-man industry".
- In a book-length interview in 1962, he told François Truffaut that he had studied "mechanics, electricity, acoustics, and navigation".
- On 13 August 1962, Hitchcock's 63rd birthday, the French director François Truffaut began a 50-hour interview of Hitchcock, filmed over eight days at Universal Studios, during which Hitchcock agreed to answer 500 questions.
- Film director François Truffaut ranked Cooper among "the greatest actors" because of his ability to deliver great performances "without direction".
- Inspired by the May 68 upheaval, Godard, alongside François Truffaut, led protests that shut down the 1968 Cannes Film Festival in solidarity with the students and workers.
- However, the film also gained negative reactions; François Truffaut was reported to have said, "I don't want to see a movie of peasants eating with their hands."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: François Truffaut