Television channels similar to or like France 24

French state-owned international news television network based in Paris. Wikipedia

  • Eurosport 1

    Pan-European television sports network channel operated by Eurosport, a subsidiary of Discovery, Inc. Discovery took a 20% minority interest share in December 2012, and became majority shareholder in the Eurosport venture with TF1 in January 2014, taking a 51% share of the company, On 22 July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1's remaining 49% stake in the venture. Available in 73 countries, in 21 languages providing viewers with European and international sporting events. Wikipedia

  • TV5Monde

    French television network, broadcasting several channels of French-language programming. Approved participant member of the European Broadcasting Union. Wikipedia

  • Eurosport 2

    European sports television network. Sister channel to Eurosport 1 and part of the Eurosport Network. Wikipedia

  • Sky News

    British free-to-air television news channel and organisation. Distributed via a radio news service, and through online channels. Wikipedia

  • Al Jazeera English

    Television news channel broadcast to the world by the Al Jazeera Media Network. First English-language news channel to be headquartered in the Middle East. Wikipedia

  • NDTV 24x7

    24-hour English-language television news channel based in New Delhi, India. Not in private hands in India. Wikipedia

    Sentences

    Sentences forFrance 24

    • According to a France 24 report in October 2012, "rich businessmen from Damascus and Aleppo support the FSA as well as political organisations like the Muslim Brotherhood."Free Syrian Army-Wikipedia
    • France 24 is a television news channel owned and operated by the French government, and is based in Paris.Paris-Wikipedia
    • Since 11 December 2006, France 2 was again made available across Italy on Digital terrestrial television until 7 June 2007, when it was replaced by all-news French TV network France 24.France 2-Wikipedia
    • In a February 2009 poll conducted in Western Europe and the U.S. by Harris Interactive for France 24 and the International Herald Tribune, Obama was rated as the most respected world leader, as well as the most powerful.Barack Obama-Wikipedia
    • Also in November 2011, the Free Syrian Army or the website of France 24 estimated the Syrian Army at 200,000 troops.Syrian Army-Wikipedia
    • In 2006, the government created global news channel France 24.France-Wikipedia

      This will create an email alert.  Stay up to date on result for: France 24