Officeholders similar to or like Franco Zeffirelli
Italian director and producer of operas, films and television. Wikipedia
Italian politician, jurist, academic and lawyer, who is serving as the 12th and current President of the Italian Republic, since February 2015. Previously Minister for Parliamentary Relations from 1987 to 1989, Minister of Public Education from 1989 to 1990, Deputy Prime Minister of Italy from 1998 to 1999 and Italian Minister of Defence from 1999 to 2001. Wikipedia
Italian politician and statesman who served as the 41st Prime Minister of Italy (1972–1973, 1976–79 and 1989–92) and leader of the Christian Democracy party; he was the sixth longest-serving Prime Minister since the Italian Unification and the second longest-serving post-war Prime Minister, after Silvio Berlusconi. Widely considered the most powerful and prominent politician of the so-called First Republic. Wikipedia
Sentences forFranco Zeffirelli
- The 1968 Franco Zeffirelli film of Romeo and Juliet was issued as a 4-LP set, as a single LP with musical and dialogue excerpts, and as an album containing only the film's musical score.
- Most of the reviewers and theatrical colleagues praised it highly; Franco Zeffirelli called it "an anthology of everything that has been discovered about acting in the past three centuries."
- His performance as Othello at Stratford in the same year was less successful; Franco Zeffirelli's production was thought ponderous and Gielgud "singularly unvehement".
- Stephen Orgel describes Franco Zeffirelli's 1968 Romeo and Juliet as being "full of beautiful young people, and the camera and the lush technicolour make the most of their sexual energy and good looks".
- He also starred in many cinematically released and televised opera movies, particularly under the direction of Franco Zeffirelli.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Franco Zeffirelli