Albums similar to or like Frank (Amy Winehouse album)
Debut studio album by English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse. Wikipedia
Second and final studio album by English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse, released on 27 October 2006 by Island Records. Winehouse predominantly based the album on her tumultuous relationship with then-ex-boyfriend and future husband Blake Fielder-Civil, who temporarily left her to pursue his previous ex-girlfriend. Wikipedia
Song by English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse from her debut studio album, Frank . Released in the United Kingdom as the album's fourth and final single on 23 August 2004 under the title "Pumps"—with "Help Yourself" as its coupling track—reaching number 65 on the UK Singles Chart. Wikipedia
Sentences forFrank (Amy Winehouse album)
- This was the second time that Winehouse was nominated for the Mercury Prize; her debut album Frank was shortlisted in 2004.
- Prior to this, Winehouse had not seen any success in the US, as her debut album Frank was not released there until November 2007.
- She describes being "obsessed" with Amy Winehouse's 2003 debut album Frank as a teenager and was inspired by the singer's raw approach to songwriting.
- The album is a compilation of recordings from before the release of Winehouse's debut studio album, Frank, in 2002, up to music she was working on in 2011.
- After signing with Island Records in 2002, Winehouse released her debut album, Frank, on 20 October 2003.
- Winehouse's debut album, Frank, was released in 2003.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Frank (Amy Winehouse album)