Officeholders similar to or like Frank Lautenberg
Businessman and American Democratic Party politician who served as United States Senator from New Jersey. Wikipedia
These are tables of congressional delegations from New Jersey to the United States Senate and United States House of Representatives. Sources Wikipedia
Sentences forFrank Lautenberg
- After being forced from Goldman Sachs in January 1999, Corzine campaigned for a New Jersey Senate seat after Frank Lautenberg announced his retirement.
- Corzine was the prime sponsor, along with fellow New Jersey U.S. Senator Frank Lautenberg, of a federal version of John's Law, in memory of Navy Ensign John R. Elliott (a native of New Jersey), a U.S. Naval Academy graduate who was killed by a drunk driver.
- In the state's U.S. Senatorial election that same year, Dick Zimmer also won here, by a 6.2% margin over incumbent Frank Lautenberg, with Lautenberg winning reelection by 14.1% over Zimmer.
- The most recent senator and most recently serving to die was Frank Lautenberg (served December 27, 1982 – January 3, 2001 and January 3, 2003 – June 3, 2013), who died in office on June 3, 2013.
- When Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg announced that he would not seek re-election in 2000, Whitman considered running, but ultimately decided not to.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Frank Lautenberg