Officeholders similar to or like Franklin D. Roosevelt
American politician who served as the 32nd president of the United States from 1933 until his death in 1945. Wikipedia
American political figure, diplomat and activist. She served as the First Lady of the United States from March 4, 1933, to April 12, 1945, during her husband President Franklin D. Roosevelt's four terms in office, making her the longest-serving First Lady of the United States. Wikipedia
American statesman, conservationist, naturalist, historian, and writer, who served as the 26th president of the United States from 1901 to 1909. He previously served as 33rd governor of New York from 1899 to 1900 and the 25th vice president of the United States from March to September 1901. Wikipedia
Sentences forFranklin D. Roosevelt
- In 1944, Stalin had made guarantees to Churchill and Roosevelt that he would maintain Poland's sovereignty and allow democratic elections to take place.
- It was used prominently when Franklin D. Roosevelt was nominated for president at the 1932 Democratic National Convention and remains a sentimental favorite for Democrats today.
- 2008 marked the first time since 1944, when Franklin D. Roosevelt carried the state for the fourth time, that Florida was carried by a Northern Democrat for president.
- The Democratic Party dominated the House of Representatives during the administration of President Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933–1945), often winning over two-thirds of the seats.
- African Americans began drifting to the Democratic Party when Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected president.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt, elected to the presidency in 1932, came forth with federal government programs called the New Deal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Franklin D. Roosevelt