Royalties similar to or like Franz Joseph I of Austria
Emperor of Austria, King of Hungary, Croatia, and Bohemia, and monarch of other states of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, from 2 December 1848 until his death. Wikipedia
The Emperor of Austria from March 1835 until his abdication in December 1848. Also President of the German Confederation, King of Hungary, Croatia and Bohemia , King of Lombardy–Venetia and holder of many other lesser titles (see grand title of the Emperor of Austria). Wikipedia
Sentences forFranz Joseph I of Austria
- Unknown to the Emperor, Austro-Hungarian ministers and generals had already convinced the 83-year-old Franz Joseph I of Austria to sign a declaration of war against Serbia.
- It seemed that some concessions would be made also to Bohemia, but in the end the Emperor Franz Joseph I effected a compromise with Hungary only.
- In Vienna, there were ten days of concerts, and the Emperor Franz Joseph gave a speech recognising Schubert as the creator of the art song, and one of Austria's favourite sons.
- Austria was involved in World War I under Emperor Franz Joseph following the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, the presumptive successor to the Austro-Hungarian throne.
- Still facing strong opposition within his own government, Napoleon III offered to negotiate a diplomatic solution with the twenty-eight-year-old Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria in the spring of 1858.
- Following a decision of Franz Joseph I in 1868, the realm bore the official name Austro-Hungarian Monarchy/Realm (Österreichisch-Ungarische Monarchie/Reich; Osztrák–Magyar Monarchia/Birodalom) in its international relations.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Franz Joseph I of Austria