Organizations similar to or like Fraser Institute
Canadian public policy think tank and registered charity. Wikipedia
American conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C., primarily geared towards public policy. The foundation took a leading role in the conservative movement during the presidency of Ronald Reagan, whose policies were taken from Heritage's policy study Mandate for Leadership. Wikipedia
Non-profit and non-partisan research and policy think tank in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. To advance urban health and reduce health inequities through research and knowledge mobilization on the social determinants of health focusing on the relationships between health and housing, poverty and income distribution, social exclusion and other social and economic inequalities. Wikipedia
Canadian not-for-profit think tank dedicated to researching and analyzing economic trends, as well as organizational performance and public policy issues. Describing itself as "objective" and "non-partisan", the Conference Board of Canada claims not to lobby for special interests. Wikipedia
Canadian public policy think tank with offices in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba that promotes climate change denial. The Frontier Centre describes itself as a non-partisan think tank, founded to undertake research and education projects in support of economic growth and social outcomes that enhance quality of life. Wikipedia
American research group founded in 1916 on Think Tank Row in Washington, D.C. It conducts research and education in the social sciences, primarily in economics , metropolitan policy, governance, foreign policy, global economy, and economic development. To "provide innovative and practical recommendations that advance three broad goals: strengthen American democracy; foster the economic and social welfare, security and opportunity of all Americans; and secure a more open, safe, prosperous, and cooperative international system." Wikipedia
Chinese think tank created in 2008 which specializes on issues of economic and financial policy. In January 2021, the University of Pennsylvania's Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program ranked CF40 as #8 top think tank in China, and #31 among think tanks in China, India, Japan Wikipedia
Sentences forFraser Institute
- A 2014 report by the Fraser Institute indicated that "Relative to its size, Quebec is the most indebted province in Canada by a wide margin".
- Armenia ranks 54th in the 2017 report The Human Freedom Index (with data from 2016) published by Canada's Fraser Institute.
- In the 2019 report (data for 2017) of Economic Freedom of the World published by Fraser Institute Armenia ranks 27th (classified most free) out of 162 economies.
- The Canadian Alliance staff member and former Fraser Institute policy analyst, Owen Lippert, who wrote that speech was working on the current election campaign at Conservative campaign headquarters.
- A senior fellow of the Fraser Institute think-tank, he published a book entitled The Case for the Amero in September 1999, the year that the euro became a virtual currency.
- The Fraser Institute, a right leaning think tank supporting "competitive market solutions for public policy problems" is a frequent critic of publicly funded Canadian Health Care.
- The Fraser Institute, a Canadian think tank, released a report in 2008 criticizing the B.C. Treaty Process as "incomplete, illiberal and expensive".
- The Fraser Institute (a Canadian think tank) has highlighted the environmental protection laws in developing countries, as well as voluntary efforts by mining companies to improve their environmental impact.
- In 2012, Havergal's elementary school was ranked first by the Fraser Institute amongst Toronto schools, receiving a "perfect score of 10".
- According to the Fraser Institute, both the idea of overpopulation and the alleged depletion of resources are myths; most resources are now more abundant than a few decades ago, thanks to technological progress.
- It has ranked number 1, tied with a few others, continuously for several years, and has consistently received high rankings (10/10) from the Fraser Institute for academic achievement.
- The Fraser Institute states that Alberta also has very high levels of economic freedom and rates Alberta as the freest economy in Canada, and second-freest economy amongst U.S. states and Canadian provinces.
- Speaking at the Fraser Institute in 2007, she reported that she still received death threats over her coverage of the 1985 Air India bombing.
- Canwest was one of the major campaign contributors to the BC Liberal party and gave regular column space to pundits from the Fraser Institute think tank (one such regular contributor being the Premier's brother, Michael).
- However, the Fraser Institute supported the change.
- Prior to 2008, a Canadian subsidiary of Koch Industries contributed to the Fraser Institute, a conservative Canadian public policy think tank, according to the Institute's founder.
- Lisgar is known for its gifted student program, and was ranked number one for public schools in Ottawa and 4th in the province by the Fraser Institute in 2016.
- The National Citizens Coalition and the Fraser Institute supported the change.
- Michael Walker of the Fraser Institute and Friedman hosted a series of conferences from 1986 to 1994.
- He also "continued his contribution to public policy dialogue through his involvement with numerous research and consulting organizations", such as the Fraser Institute, and the Canada West Foundation.
- He worked for the Fraser Institute in 1995, writing Youthquake, which argued for smaller government, including privatization of the Canada Pension Plan.
- The Fraser Institute criticized this study, citing problems with potential exclusion of lucrative forms of begging and the unreliability of reports from the panhandlers who were polled in the study.
- Later in 2002, Harris also joined the Fraser Institute, a right-of-centre libertarian think tank, as a senior fellow.
- Now known as the Atlas Network, they support a wide network of think tanks, including the Fraser Institute.
- Lisgar was ranked 24th among all secondary schools in Ontario and 1st in Ottawa by the Fraser Institute in 2017/18.
- According to Philip Cross of the Fraser Institute, in May 2015, while the Canadian household debt-to-income ratio is similar to that in the US, however lending standards in Canada are tighter than those in the United States to protect against high-risk borrowers taking out unsustainable debt.
- Tobin has since joined the libertarian think-tank the Fraser Institute.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Fraser Institute